2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Oberoi School of Hotel Management Admission Form

Oberoi School of Hotel Management (OSHM), New Delhi was established by Oberoi Group the institute was established by the name Oberoi School of Hotel Management

Facilities at Oberoi School of Hotel Management -

Library
Training Restaurant
Lecture Rooms
Hostel
Transport
Medical Facility
Placement

as you are asking about the admission process of Oberoi School of Hotel Management dude first of all you need to select the below given program any one and you will have to tell to me that program then I will be able to provide you the admission form of that particular program ok so please mention the name of the program of which you want the admission form

The Systematic Training and Education Program (STEP)

The Hotel Operations Programme

The Kitchen Operations Programme

Bachelor of Hotel Management

Admission requirements are as follows

Aspirants should be above 18 years and below 20 years of age, as on 15th August of the year of the commencement of the program

Aspirants should obtained 61% marks or above, in English in class X. The equivalent in CBSE is a B2 Grade or a 7 Grade Point.

Aspirants should pass in class XII as on 1st July of the year of the commencement of the program, from a board recognized by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, India.

Timetable.

Feb - March April - May End - June mid - August
Online application process Selection process Letter of offer is sent Program starts

Contact detail

Oberoi School of Hotel Management
Central Delhi, New Delhi
7th January 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Oberoi School of Hotel Management. For admission I want its admission process to fill application form. Is there any one can tell me how can I get admission in Oberoi School of Hotel Management?
7th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Oberoi School of Hotel Management is one of the best management college for hotel management study. Oberoi School of Hotel Management will provide its admission through online mode. A candidate wants to need register your self to Oberoi School of Hotel Management

Candidates get Admission form by attempting entrance exam. The Oberoi Group is conducting selection procedure for STEP in the month of April – May every year. Systematic Training and Education Program which is also called the STEP.

There are 2 Programs and Courses in the Stream of Hotel Management:
The Hotel Operations Program
Kitchens Operations Program

Application form filling process will based on following steps
:

STEP 1 – Fill the Online Application Form

STEP 2 – Select the venue and date for your selection process

STEP 3 – Print and submit the form

Eligibility:

Candidates should be passing in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects.
Class 10+2 or students also apply for this examination E-CHAT.

Selection process:

Selection based on group discussion & Personal Interview of the short listed candidates to be held at all major cities of the country.

Address:
Oberoi School of Hotel Management
7, Maidens Hotel, Shamnath Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
Phone:011 2389 0505
11th January 2016, 08:03 PM
Gulnaz siddiqui

Respected sir
I want to take admission in oberoi school of hotel management.But I am not able to get the correct procedures....and it is become difficult for me to understand the terms and conditions for filling the forms..and I also want to know that how many steps will be there in the examination of this hotel management school.
Thank you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in