2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Number Of Pilots In Indian Air Force

As for my general knowledge I want to know about strength of Indian Air Force (IAF) . Would you please tell me how many Number Of Pilots are there In Indian Air Force ? What amount does IAF spend on training a fighter pilot ? Can you tell me how many no. of officers are there in Indian Air Force ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force Female Pilots
Hq Indian Air Force
Indian air force in
Indian Army Vs Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force TGC
Female fighter pilots in Indian Air Force
Indian air force csb
Indian Air Force MTS
Air force academy admission phone number
Indian Air Force RFP
Eyesight For Indian Air Force Pilots
When I Get My Job Latter Of Indian Air Force
MTI Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force ATC
How Good Are IAF Pilots
Indian Army Or Indian Air Force
Airline Pilots MBA
Eyesight Requirements For Airline Pilots
Indian Air Force after ECE
Indian Air Force after MBA
23rd December 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Number Of Pilots In Indian Air Force

Hello sir I want to know about Number Of Pilots In Indian Air Force so here can you please give me details ?
23rd December 2015, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Number Of Pilots In Indian Air Force

Hey as The Indian Air Force (IAF) today, having completed the Platinum Jubilee of dedicated service to the nation, is a modern, technology-intensive force distinguished by its commitment to excellence and professionalism. Keeping pace with the demands of contemporary advancements,

As it is not possible to tell you figure so here I am giving you basic details

Eligibility

Anyone holding Indian citizenship can apply to be an officer in the Air Force as long as they satisfy the eligibility criteria

Age limit

There are four entry points to become an officer. Male applicants, who are between the ages of 16½ and 19 and have passed high school graduation, can apply at the Intermediate level

Qualification

Men and women applicants, who have graduated from college (three-year course) and are between the ages of 18 and 28, can apply at the Graduate level entry.

Graduates of engineering colleges can apply at the Engineer level if they are between the ages of 18 and 28 years. The age limit for the flying and ground duty branch is 23 years of age and for technical branch is 28 years of age.

After completing a master's degree, men and women between the ages of 18 and 28 years can apply at the Post Graduate level. Post graduate applicants do not qualify for the flying branch. For the technical branch the age limit is 28 years and for the ground duty branch it is 25.

At the time of application, all applicants below 25 years of age must be single

The IAF selects candidates for officer training from these applicants. After completion of training, a candidate is commissioned as a Flying Officer.

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in