2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Number of Branches of Punjab National Bank

Punjab National Bank was founded in 19 May 1895, it is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi and it is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank and Bank of Baroda.

Here I am providing you states name in which it has branches

Andaman and Nicobar
Andhra Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh
Assam
Bihar
Chandigarh
Chhattisgarh
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Delhi
Goa
Gujarat
Haryana
Himachal Pradesh
Jammu and Kashmir
Jharkhand
Karnataka
Kerala
Madhya Pradesh
Maharashtra
Manipur
Meghalaya
Mizoram
Nagaland
Odisha
Puducherry
Punjab
Rajasthan
Sikkim
Tamil Nadu
Telangana
Tripura
Uttar Pradesh
Uttarakhand
West Bengal

Here I am giving you process for finding branches of this bank…..

Visit on the official website of Punjab National Bank which look like this image:

Now on this page you will get ATM/Branch locater section in this section you will get “Branches locater” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that select state and city and click on Go option….
10th December 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know the number of the Branches of the Punjab national bank and please also tell me how I get the Details of the branches of punajb national bank ?
10th December 2015, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the number of the branches of the Punjab national bank let me tell you that As per my knowledge the Punjab national bank has the 4066 branches .

For knowing the details of the branches of the punjab national bank in any city or Sate.you may go to the official site of the Punjab national BANK

There you may see the link of the branch network at the right corner of the page click on that link.

After clicking you may redirect to the page of the branch locator of the Punjab national bank there you may select the city or the state from the given text boxes and it may display the details of the branches in that particular city or state
Here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Branch locator PNB bank

for any query you may contact to the Punjab national bank helpline number the number is : 1800 180 2222

Last edited by pawan; 10th December 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in