2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th July 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Number of branches of ING Vysya Bank in India

As you want to get the list of number of branches of ING Vysya Bank in India so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that it is not possible for me to give the list of number of branches of ING Vysya Bank in India so here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the contact details of all the branches of ING Vysya Bank in India:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of ING Vysya Bank which is now Kotak Mahindra Bank which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side bottom of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “ATM/Branch Locator”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the list of all the branches of ING Vysya Bank in India

Map Location:
[MAP]ING Vysya Bank in India[/MAP]
6th January 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the process by which I can get the several branches of ING Vysya Bank in India?
6th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Firstly I would like to inform you that ING Vysya Bank is now merged with Kotak Bank.

To find the several branches of ING Vysya bank in India, please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of the bank which looks like the image attached

On the top centre of the page you can see the link for Branch, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached

The page displays information of searching the branches as well as displays the links to all the branches of the bank.

Please select the search by city option and a drop down menu list will be displayed, please select the appropriate city for which you need the address of the branch.

Once the selection is made all the branches for the selection will be displayed with address of the branches being displayed.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Number of branches of ING Vysya Bank in India are 527 in the year 2013.

Address:

ING Vysya Bank (now Kotak)
Indira Apartments,
Ground Floor,
M.L. Dhanukar Marg,
Mumbai -400026, Maharashtra
Branch Contacts
Board I: 022-23535978
Board II: 022-23535970
Board III: 022-23516016
9th January 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the number of branches of ING Vysya Bank in India as I would like to have a brief history of the bank before opening an account?
9th January 2016, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

ING Vysya Bank has amalgamated with Kotak Mahindra Bank with effect from April 1, 2015 and the combined entity will bear the name Kotak Mahindra Bank.

The bank has over 230 million Indians customers which can now benefit from Kotak’s offerings, including 6%* p.a. interest on the balances of above rupees one lakh in their savings accounts, helping them earn more and from banking services delivered through 1,200+ branches and 1,900 ATMs across nearly 643 locations.

To find the addresses of any of the branch of ING Vysya bank please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of the bank which looks like the image attached

On the top centre of the page you can see the link for Branch, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached

The page displays information of searching the branches as well as displays the links to all the branches of the bank.

Please select the search by city option and a drop down menu list will be displayed, please select the appropriate city for which you need the address of the branch.

Once the selection is made all the branches for the selection will be displayed with address of the branches being displayed.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in