2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Nuces MBA

Will you please tell me is National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences also conduct MBA program for there students if yes will you please get the information?
16th March 2016, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nuces MBA

Yes buddy National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences also conduct MBA program for there students and here I will get the information so that you can have idea.

Eligibility Criteria
Studnets should have BBA or an equivalent degree from a recognized university received after 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0.

Selection Criteria

There will be 50% weight

Performance in NU MBA (1-year) Admission Test OR At least 1,800 score (out of 2,400) in International GRE AND at least 4 out of 6 in analytical writing
50% weight

Performance in group discussion/ interview

Here is the MBA program structure
Semester 1
Research Methods
Strategic Marketing
Strategic HR & Leadership
Financial Reporting & Analysis

Semester 2
Dissertation - I
Applied Corporate Finance
Management Elective - I
Cases in Management

Semester 3
Management Elective - II
Management Elective - III

Features of thbis program

(a) Classes will held from 6 - 9 p.m. Some classes may be arranged on Saturdays.

(b) Individuals can choose to register for limited courses in the evening program. A minimum of two courses per semester is strongly recommended for the regular semesters. The fee will be charged per course.

(c) Work experience of approx. two years is recommended for the evening program.

(d) The maximum duration for the evening program is four years i.e. a student must complete all courses within four years of registering for the degree.

Address:-

National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, Islamabad, Pakistan

Phone:-
+92 51 111 128 128

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in