2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

NTRUHS PG Entrance Application

Hi I want to apply for the Post Graduate PG Medical Entrance Exam of Dr. NTR University of Health Science for admission in MD course so provide me the application form of this exam? Also tell me the documents enclosed with the application form?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ntruhs ap pg
NTRUHS PG Entrance Notification
NTRUHS PG Original Degree Application
Entrance Application Form IIT JEE
NTRUHS MDS Entrance
PG Entrance NTRUHS
Ntruhs mch
Ntruhs ncc
NTRUHS.Ac in
Ntruhs bums pg cet
Ntruhs nic ac
NTRUHS PG Application
Entrance Application Form IIT
JNU Entrance Exam Application
NTRUHS PG Entrance Results
UBC entrance application
NTRUHS DM entrance results
VIT entrance exam application
M.B.A entrance exams application
KMAT Entrance Application
28th May 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTRUHS PG Entrance Application

Can you provide me the important dates 2020 for Registration of online application for admission in MDS Program offered by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences - [NTRUHS]?
28th May 2020, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTRUHS PG Entrance Application

Application forms through online were invited from the candidates who qualified MBBS/BDS and secured the following cut off scores in NEET PG – 2020/NEET MDS – 2020 and fulfilled other eligibility criteria for admission into the State Quota seats of Post Graduate Medical & Dental Degree/Diploma Courses – 2020 available under Competent Authority Quota in the Government and Private un-aided Medical & Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS and PG Medical courses in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, (SVIMS), Tirupati.

Schedule for Registration of Online Application and Uploading of Scanned Certificates

In view of COVID-19 and Lockdown, the process of application and certificates verification has been changed. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload.

Date NEET All India Merit Rank Category

From 10.00 AM on 1 to 30,000
20-04-2020 to
11.00 PM on
25-04-2020

From 10.00 AM on 30,001 to Last Rank
21-04-2020 to
11.00 PM on
26-04-2020

Category
All the candidates including service candidates belonging to OC/SC/ST/BC Categories who qualify for admission as Local/Non-Local Category Candidates for Competent Authority Quota seats.

NTRUHS PG Medical Prospectus 2020 for admission MDS Program

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in