2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2012, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NTRUHS MBBS Results Marks

As you are looking for result of MBBS from Dr. NTR Health University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.

To get any result from Dr. NTR Health University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh you have to visit on official website of Dr. NTR Health University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh on home page of site you will get a tab of “Examination/ Result” click on this tab then you will move on next page here you can see all declared result by University you have to click on MBBS result then a PDF file will download in your system you can search your result by searching your roll no.

Below for your convenience I am providing you result of BDS.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTRUHS AP MBBS Result.pdf (87.5 KB, 127 views)
1st June 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Please give me procedure to get Result Marks of NTRUHS (Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences) Final MBBS Part-II- Feb?
1st June 2015, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you procedure to get Result Marks of NTRUHS (Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences) Final MBBS Part-II- Feb.

Procedure for NTRUHS Final MBBS Part-II- Feb:

1. Go to the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) which appears like:

Give snap shot:

2. Point mouse on “Results” form the top of the webpage and click on “Medical” from the list, then the webpage will open and appears like:

Give snap shot:

3. Click on “Result” link on front of “Final MBBS Part-II- Feb 2015” then the PDF will appears on your screen.

4. This is PDF of your Result, save it.

Contact Details:
NTR University of Health Sciences
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in