2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd March 2016, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ntpc pgdc

I will also help you here to get the information about vacancy as you done Post Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) In Thermal Power Plant Engineering and looking to apply in NTPC.

Here I’m telling you process to get the information easily

Go to the officail site of NTPC
Site page will open at corner right hand side page
You can see section of career
Click on that section a new page will open
There left hand side middle of the page
You can see section of jobs
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the information easily

Here I have only this latest jobs information issued by NTPC

Advt. No. 04/15(detailed)
NTPC Ltd is looking for Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2016.

Advt. No. 06/15
5 Regions (NR, ER-I, SR, WR-I & WR-II) of NTPC are recruiting Diploma Trainees in the discipline of Electrical, Mechanical, C&I and Civil.

Advt. No.05/15
NTPC Ltd is launching Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities in the area of Operation & Maintenance (O&M), Civil Construction & Finance at E1/E2/E3 levels for its Projects / Stations.

Advt. No.04/15
NTPC Ltd is looking for Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2016.

Advt. No.03/15
NTPC Ltd is launching Special Recruitment Drive for STs at E1/E2/E3/E4 levels for its Projects/Stations.

Advt. No.02/15
NTPC Ltd is launching Special Recruitment Drive for Schedule Tribes through recruitment of 15 Experienced Finance Executives at E2/E3/E4 levels for its Projects/Stations.

Address:-
NTPC
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003

Phone:-
+91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in