2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Nstp rtu

I am looking for details about National Service Training Program Community Services (NSTP) at Rizal Technological University (RTU) so please provide me the same? Also give me detailed contact information of Rizal Technological University?
1st March 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nstp rtu

Sir I am a RTU student and making project on the list of the defence preparedness programs by various countries so I need the details of the National Service Training Program (NSTP)
1st March 2016, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nstp rtu

The National Service Training Program (NSTP), is a civic education and defense preparedness program for Filipino tertiary education students instituted by the Government of the Philippines on 23 January 2002 by virtue of Republic Act 9163, otherwise known as the "National Service Training Program (NSTP) Act of 2001

Eligibility

For the NSTP Program, both male and female college students of any baccalaureate degree course or technical vocational course are eligible

Programs Offered

Civic Welfare Training Service (CWTS)
This program component is designed to provide students with activities contributory to the general welfare and betterment of life of the members of the community especially those developed to improve social welfare services.

Literacy Training Service (LTS)
This program component is designed to train students in teaching literacy and numeracy skills to schoolchildren and out-of-school youths.

Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC)
This program component is designed to provide military education and training for students to mobilize them for national defense preparedness.

Some Statistics

A comparison of the number of NSTP graduates per component, 2002-2012

NSTP Component No. of Graduates

CWTS 8,614,000

LTS 538,700

ROTC 1,435,000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in