2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Nso iit kgp

Hello sir I have heard about the NSO at IIT Kharagpur I think it was related to health and fitness. Can you please tell me about the NSO of IIT Kharagpur what is this NSO work for the IIT Kharagpur and who was the members of NSO at IIT Kharagpur?
31st August 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: Nso iit kgp

Hello sir, is there any one can give me contact directory of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur for NSO Health and Fitness?
31st August 2018, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nso iit kgp

Every year the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is run for NSO Health and Fitness.

Extra Academic Activity (EAA) is an important component of UG curriculum at IIT Kharagpur with NSS, NCC, NSO under its fold.

The NSO is gives the very first indication that it would have been started at IIT Kharagpur with a cause which might not be the part of the custom.

Communication Directory - NSO (Health & Fitness) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur:

Communication Directory - NSO (Health & Fitness):

Name Designation
Office Res

Bhaktha B N S Program Coordinator

Ayyappan A Program Officer

Dixit V Program Officer
Gupta N Program Officer
Mani G Program Officer
Mishra S Program Officer
Padmanabhan V Program Officer
Vasudeva R A Program Officer
Roy R B Program Officer
Singh S Program Officer

Statistics from the student community:

11.9% students feel that morning sessions help students in developing the habit of getting early and exercising to keep the body fit. So, NSO is beneficial.

3.57% feel that the training level of the instructors is not up to the mark.

57.14% feel that evening sessions should be conducted as it disturbs the studentsmorning sleep.

22.62% feel that the Kgp culture is such that one cant maintain regularity and so many things keep going that one cant sleep on time and thus has to suffer on the basis of attendance.

4.76% feel that due to improper conduction of the sessions, only physical fitness can be improved but not other things such as team spirit, discipline, etc. which NSO: Health and fitness aim to foster in students.

Address:

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur
India - 721302
+91-3222-255221
FAX : +91-3222-255303

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in