2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2013, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NSIT Result Semester Result

Here I am providing you admission for M. Tech. 2013 In Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Delhi.

Eligibility

You must have passed B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication/Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. From any recognized university with 50%.

Age Requirement

You should 21 years age before the first day of October 2012.

Fee Structure

Fee for India Students
The amount of fee Rs.32, 470/- Rupees for M.Tech

Fee for foreign students
The amount of fee US$2500+Rs.4900/-
For foreign students the fee is to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi.

Here I am providing you selected Merit List of selected candidates in M. Tech. (2010-11).

First you open official website of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. After this you click on result option result option located top column in website.

After you click on result option you got Merit List of selected candidates in M. Tech. (2010-11) please click on this option and you got selected candidates list.

Here I am providing you selected candidates list in M. Tech.

Anurag Sharma
Eha Aggarwal
Ipin Kumar
Bhishek Agarwal
Tripura Sravani
Itin Baghla
Jeet Singh
Raveen Soni
Mitesh Singh

Fore your more help I am attaching a word file of selected candidates in M. Tech. (2010-11)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Mtech result.pdf (72.8 KB, 101 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in