2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

NSIT Colloquium

Hello sir, I am Kamlesh Sharma. I am from Delhi. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Colloquium event in Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT). Tell me about the events to held in it.
Similar Threads
Thread
NSIT or DCE
Doctoral Colloquium IIM Ahmedabad
Dce nsit
Nsit cse
Nsit cs vs dtu cs
Nsit dce
NSIT IT or DTU IT
DTU EE vs NSIT ICE
NSIT or DTU
ICE From NSIT
BCA In NSIT
Nda Nsit
NSIT CSE Cut Off
Dtu dce vs nsit ece
Moksha NSIT
What Does NSIT Stand for
NSIT under DTU
All about NSIT
NSIT ECE or DTU ECE
Nsit du
14th April 2016, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NSIT Colloquium

As you have asked about the Colloquium event in Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT), I am giving you some information about it
Colloquium is the annual Debating and Literary fest organised by the Debating Society.
It comprises of various events ranging from a Model UN conference and Indian Parliamentary Colloquium to Conventional Debates and Panel Discussions.
In essence, Colloquium was started as an effort to enhance interest in the fields of debating and literature.
But today it has grown on to become one of the most prestigious debating and literary fests in the North Indian Circuit.

Events:

Indian Parliamentary Colloquium:

The Indian Parliamentary Colloquium aims to have a debate not bound by strict rules of procedure or by the depth of research, driven to question and argue the inherent logic instead of facts

Model United Nations:
The NSIT Model United Nations Conference, to be held on the 26th and 27th of March at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi

Debating and Literary

Main Events:

NSMPD
NSMD
Wolf of Dalal Street - case study competition

Evening Events:
Panel Discussion
Slam poetry night

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in