2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd November 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

NRDC Projects

Hi guys here I am looking for NRDC Guidelines for Implementing Development Projects and Value Addition for Priority Projects ,so would you plz give me require info ??
Similar Threads
Thread
HRM MBA Projects
MBA hr projects
IIT KGP Projects
NRDC Locations
NRDC Members
NRDC Delhi
NRDC Funding
NRDC Founder
NRDC Mission Statement
NRDC Tar Sands
HCL ERS Projects
MBA CP Projects
MBA UON Projects
MBA TQM Projects
TVS MBA Projects
MBA HR Projects
NSE Projects MBA
EIL Projects
BCA ASP .NET Projects
MBA IB projects
3rd November 2017, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NRDC Projects

The National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) was a non-departmental government body established by the British Government to transfer technology from the public sector to the private sector.

As you want here I am giving below NRDC Guidelines for Implementing Development Projects and Value Addition for Priority Projects, on your demand :

Guidelines / Criteria of Selection of Proposal
a)
Project Proposals should be based on indigenous technology and should be need-based.
b)
There should be a distinct aspect of technology upgradation or innovation or filling up a technology gap and helpful in capacity building of
local agencies.
c)
Proposals should use local skills and infrastructure and preferably be capable of employment generation by exploiting local raw materials.

d) Proposals should be of small scale, capable of development and dissemination within short time, say 2-3 months

NRDC Guidelines for Implementing Development Projects and Value Addition for Priority Projects

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in