2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th September 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Non collegiate Delhi university

Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) is a unique system with lectures on weekends leaving students with five working days to follow their dream, Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board Board began functioning in September, 1944 with 3 students.

As you said to take admission in BA program at Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board Delhi university you have applied and looking for cut off so here I am providing same here

Program offered

B.A. (Programme)
B. Com.
M.A.

Under-Graduate Courses Important Dates

Classes begin: For all Students of B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com Part-I, II & III First Week of August every year
Last date for Refund of Fee: Admission, Tuition and Other Fee. As per University Notification
For Regular Students: Last date for receipt of Examination forms at the office of the Board (NCWEB) for B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com Part –I, II & III from the respective Teaching Centre. As per University Notification.
Last date for Re-admission: Gap year students for B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com Part – I, II & III applications duly forwarded by Teacher-In-Charge of the Teaching Centre. 31st August, 2015
For Ex-Students: Dates for submission of Examination forms at the office of the Board (NCWEB) for B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com Part – III for Annual/Supplementary Examination. As per University schedule announced from time to time.
Last date of applications duly forwarded by the Teacher-In-Charge/Teaching Centres for change of subject, course and medium in B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com Courses. October 17, 2015

Address

Non Collegiate Women's Education Board
Tutorial Buliding, Second Floor
Guru Tegh Bahadur Road
New Delhi, Delhi 110007

[MAP]Non Collegiate Women's Education Board New Delhi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in