2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

No of Seats in BHU PMT

Can you tell me about the number of seats for MBBS Program offered by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Seats In JNU
No. of Seats in JNU
MBA Seats In IIM
MBA NRI seats
MBA seats in du
MBA Seats In AMU
MP PMT Seats
NLU Seats
MP PMT seats in
LPU MBA Seats
No of Seats In CG PMT
PG Seats in IMS BHU
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Seats for MBA in PU
SBI PO seats
MBA Seats in DU
MBA Seats In IIM
No of Seats in BHU UET
JDU Seats in NDA
BHU Bed Seats
22nd February 2017, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: No of Seats in BHU PMT

Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University is the premier medical institution of India. Over the last decade, it has been consistently ranked amongst the top 20 Medical Colleges of India and in 2012 was rated as the 6th Best Medical College.

The Institute is a unique amalgamation of Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Ayurveda, Faculty of Dental Sciences and the College of Nursing all under one roof.

No of Seats in BHU PMT

For 15% seats of total 84 MBBS seats i.e. 13 seats, one is admitted through All India Quota (for central counseling) and the remaining 85% i.e. 71 seats will be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling.

The distribution of the 71 seats amongst the different categories is as follows:

General

OBC – 19
SC-11
ST – 05
Total – 71 seats

2 seats – 3% reservation of PC candidates is given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

15% of total 50 BDS seats i.e. 8 seats would be filled through All India Quota and the rest 42 seats through IMS, BHU counseling.

The distribution of the 42 seats amongst the different categories is as follows:
General – 21
OBC – 12
SC – 06
ST – 03
Total – 42 seats

1 Seat – 3% reservation of PC candidates is given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

Eligibility Criteria
All candidates eligible for AIPMT/NEET are eligible for registering themselves irrespective of their State of domicile.

Contact Detail:
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University, (IMS-BHU)
Varanasi – 221005
Ph: 91-542-2367568, 230-7500, 230-9450,
Fax: 2367568,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in