2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: No. Of Attempts For 12th CBSE Compartment Exam

The Central Board of School Education provides 5 chances to clear the compartment examination for 12 class students

The first examination is held in the month of July-August followed by second chance in the month of March-April and the third chance in the month of July-August and so on.

Unsuccessful students after these 5 attempts are required to appear afresh in all subjects there on.

Syllabus and Courses for the Compartmental students in March Examination shall be the same as applicable to the students of full subjects appearing at the examination.

The candidates failing in one or two subjects can give CBSE Class 12 compartment exams.

But, the candidates, who fail in 3 or more than three subjects, are not allowed to give this exam.
19th February 2015, 03:08 AM
meet_dhawan

Can you please tell me the date of exam for students those were failed in 1st chance of compartment as I wanna know the date of second chance of compartment for 2014 students...
9th March 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have not failed in any exam but I wish to improve my grade for one subject ....can I attempt it

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in