2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

NMU University

I had given the examination of the North Maharashtra University (NMU University) . Result of the examination available online . will you please tell me how I can check the result of the exam from North Maharashtra University (NMU University).
12th April 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: NMU University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Entrance Exam of the North Maharashtra University ?
12th April 2018, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NMU University

North Maharashtra University was established on August 15, 1990 after separating it from the parent University of Pune. The university campus is located about 8 km away from Jalgaon in Maharashtra, India and 1.5 km away from the Asia Highway No. 46.

The Information About the Phd Entrance Exam is given below

Structure of the Entrance Test:

There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper II for the Entrance Test. The syllabi of Paper-I and Paper-II for various subjects covered under different Boards and Faculties areuploaded on University website.

(a) Paper I : General Aptitude Test
This paper will have 50 questions with multiple choice covering logical reasoning,
numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude. Each correct answer carries 2
mark. There will be no negative marking system.

Candidate who scores 50 % marks and above (45 % marks and above, in case of
reserved category candidates) will be declared as pass. The successful candidates in

Paper-I will be allowed for Paper-II of Entrance Examination. The score of Paper I
will be valid for next two consecutive attempts.

(b) Paper II : Subject Specific Test
Paper-II will be also of 50 questions with multiple choice questions.

Fee structure for admission/Entrance Test to Ph.D. Course:
The fee of Rs. 1200/

For More Information you may Contact to the North Maharashtra University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
North Maharashtra University
Address: Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001
Phone: 0257 225 7250

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in