2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

21st July 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Re: NMSU Phd Marketing

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Marketing Program of the New Mexico State University ?
21st July 2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NMSU Phd Marketing

New Mexico State University is a public, land-grant, research university in Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States, and the flagship campus of NMSU System.

About the Phd Marketing
The Marketing PhD program at NMSU is selective. Competitive applicants require strong intellectual abilities and a commitment to research. The program design assumes that students have completed an MBA degree or its equivalent.

Admission Requirement

Online Application :

Domestic students:

o A domestic student is a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
o An international student is a non-U.S. citizen or is not a permanent U.S. citizen.

Transcripts.
Transcripts of coursework (in original and English languages) taken at every college or university attended are required

Provide results (not more than five years old) from the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).

So that your official score will be sent to NMSU, provide to GMAC (i.e., GMAT) or ETS (i.e., GRE) the appropriate institutional code (4531)

For more Information you may Contact to the New Mexico State University the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
New Mexico State University
Address: 1780 E University Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88003, USA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in