2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

NMIMS Mock Test Paper

My friend told me to get the good rank in the NMIMS MAT exam. I have to solve the as much question paper as I can. So I am looking for the mock test question paper. Can any member of this website please to share the NMIMS MAT exam mock test papers?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mock Test for CA CPT
AIMA MAST Test Mock Test
Mock Test For SBI PO
Mock test paper for AFCAT
NMIMS UG Mock Test
NMIMS Mock Test Paper
Manipal University Mock Test Paper
UPCPMT Mock Test Paper
SAT Mock Test
GRE mock test
Mock Test Paper for UPTU MBA
Mock Test IIT KGP
JEE Mock Test
Mock Test For MBA CET
NDA Mock Test Paper
MAH MBA CET Mock test
KCET biology mock test paper
CAT Mock Test
AIEEE Online Mock Test Paper
IIT JEE mock test papers
10th July 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: NMIMS Mock Test Paper

Hi buddy here I am looking for NMIMS NPAT Mock Test Question Papers to do preparation of this exam so will you plz let me know from where I can collect it ??
10th July 2018, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NMIMS Mock Test Paper

As you want here I am giving below NMIMS NPAT Mock Test Question Papers on your demand for this exam preparation:

SECTION I

Directions for questions 1 7:
Read the passage and answer the following questions.
PASSAGE

I
Though the last twenty-five years have seen China dazzle the world with its excellent economic
performance it has shied away from playing the kind of active role in international affairs that
would seen commensurate with its economic weight. This is because traditionally Chinas
politics have been defined by the need for economic development above all else. In the past
Chinas authorities have tended to downplay the countrys international clout, choosing to
stress instead its development country status and limited military capabilities. Such modest
rhetoric was intended to allay the fears that Chinas rise was causing across its immediate
neighborhood. That Beijing is finally acknowledging its status as a major player in the
international system is evidenced by the fact that the president has formally development a
theory of international relations; the concept of harmonious world. The concept, encompassing
broad notions of multilateralism, prosperity for all through common development and tolerance
for diversity has left world opinion perplexed. These are commendable objectives but the
theory is short on specifics regarding the means to achieve them.
Chinas recent willingness to be a more active player internationally stems from complex
factors. The countrys economic strength having acquired the largest foreign exchange
reserves in the world is undeniable and reports favour it to be the largest economy in the next
quarter of a century. For sustained double digit economic digit economic growth China thus has
no choice but to become more active internationally. Moreover as a major proportion of the oil
and other natural resources that China needs to feed its growing economy are imported Beijing
has to aggressively woo the countries rich in energy resources, which also represent emerging
markets for Chinese products. To ensure a stable security environment within the region and
thus facilitate economic growth China played an active role in facilitating negotiations with
North Korea. Destabilization of a potential flashpoint like the Korean peninsula would lead to a
flood of refugees crossing the border, interrupting careful plans economic rejuvenation of
Chinas North East. Chinas growing influence has caused a shift in the geopolitical status
quo and its influence is beginning to replace that of the United States and European powers in
Africa. Chinas new diplomacy though has had its share of critics who have expressed their
unease at Chinas military modernization programme and its willingness to deal with regimes
widely condemned as corrupt and oppressive. Despite this when the Africa was in need of aid
and infrastructure or the US needed help in negotiating with Korea they turned to China. By
taking a lead in a variety of international and regional forums, initiating bilateral and military
exchange and dispensing aid and technical assistance in parts of the world where traditional
powers are cautious to tread China has signaled that its days of sitting on the sidelines content
to let other shape world affairs are emphatically over.
Questions-
1. What has been the fallout of Chinas increased participation in world affairs?
(1) International scrutiny of its economic policies
(2) Growth of corruption among its politicians
(3) Its influence and prestige grow substantially.
(4) Its growth rate has stabilized
(5) None of these
2. Why has China traditionally been a passive spectator in global affairs?
(1) To safeguard its oil resources
(2) To conceal its economic predicament
(3) Economic dominance of the US
(4) To maintain security in its vicinity
(5) To focus on domestic economic growth
3. Which of the following best describes Chinas international status?
(1) Cause of insecurity among developing nations
(2) Largest economy in the world
(3) Largest donor of aid to developing countries
(4) Pioneer of implementing a “harmonious world” philosophy
(5) None of these
4. The main purpose behind Beijings intervention in North Korea is to
(1) Ensure that the US acknowledges Chinas growing military influence
(2) Prevent any hindrances to its domestic economic development programmes
(3) Protect its financial investment in neighbouring countries
(4) Provide humanitarian assistance to one of its strongest allies Korea
(5) None of these

NMIMS NPAT Mock Test Question Papers

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NMIMS NPAT Mock Test Question Papers .pdf (103.6 KB, 34 views)

Tags
mock test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in