2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

NITIE History

I want to know about the history of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering so please give me there complete information of it? When it was established, give me there details? Also give me the complete contact address of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering?
Similar Threads
Thread
NITIE SC Cut Off
Nitie gym
NITIE Google Map
Nitie mba
Hul nitie
NITIE NC OBC Cut Off
Cut Off For NITIE
Nitie vs mdi
NITIE Contact
NITIE Best Course
Nitie
NITIE PhD
NITIE OBC Cut Off
Nitie scm
Nitie pmi
Nitie rti
NITIE Course Fee
Nitie pgdie
Ph. D at NITIE
MMU History Economic History
17th July 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: NITIE History

I want to get the information regarding the History of National Institute of Industrial Engineering NITIE so can you tell me?
17th July 2018, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NITIE History

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was established by the Government of India in 1963 with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) through the International Labour Organization (ILO) to create skilled professionals.

It is a prestigious post graduate education institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India.

It was funded by the Government of India and registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.

The institute was formerly known as the 'National Institute of Training in Industrial Engineering'. Later, the word 'Training' was removed and was rechristened 'National Institute of Industrial Engineering'.

The institute offers post graduate diplomas in various fields of management and industrial engineering as well as doctoral level fellowship programmes.

Contact-

National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Vihar Lake Marg, Near The Residence Hotel, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
022 2857 3371

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in