2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th August 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Warangal Distance Education

Hii sir, I Wants to do MCA From NIT Warangal through Correspondence Will you Please Provide me the Details of the Course offered by the Institute ?
17th August 2018, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Warangal Distance Education

The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a public engineering institution located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India

As you Wants to do MCA From NIT Warangal through Correspondence Let me tell you that Distance Education Courses is Not Offered by the NIT Warangal It May offfered MCA As Regular Mode the Details of the Course is given below

Duration of the Program: 3 years

Eligibility Criteria :

Students who have completed/completing degree B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their program is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India

Entrance Exam

NIMCET-2018 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple-choice questions covering the following subjects.
Mathematics 50 questions
Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning 40 questions
Computer Awareness 10 questions
General English 20 questions
Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language only and will not be translated into any other language
The duration of NIMCET-2018 exam is 2 hours and Question Paper will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions with four choices for each question

For more Information you may Contact to the NIT Warangal the contact details Are given below

Contact Details

NIT Warangal
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone: 0870 245 9191

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in