2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

NIT Trichy Or IIT Hyderabad

I want to get admission in B.Tech Computer Science so please tell me which College is best for doing B.Tech CSE course, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli or Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad? Give me the rankings of both the Colleges?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Trichy Sports
IIM Trichy News
OBC Cut Off For IIM Trichy
Location of IIM Trichy
NIT Trichy NDT Course
NIT Trichy Sat 2
Nit Trichy.Ac.In
IIM Trichy Cut Off
Nit Trichy SBI
NIT Trichy Available Courses
NIT Trichy CSE
Compare IIIT Hyderabad And NIT Trichy
State Bank of Hyderabad Trichy
NIT Trichy Or IIIT Hyderabad
NIT Trichy vs IIIT Hyderabad
IIM Trichy OBC Cut Off
MBA NIT Trichy
Nit trichy MBA
IIM Trichy MDP
NIT Trichy PHD S
18th August 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Trichy Or IIT Hyderabad

I want to know the best Institute among National Institute of Technology NIT, Tiruchirappalli and Indian Institute of Technology IIT Hyderabad ?
18th August 2018, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Trichy Or IIT Hyderabad

I am telling you the ranking of both the Institutes, National Institute of Technology NIT, Tiruchirappalli and Indian Institute of Technology IIT Hyderabad

National Institute of Technology NIT, Tiruchirappalli

The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is a public engineering institution near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India.

It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

University and college rankings

General international
QS (BRICS) (2018) 161-170
QS (Asia) (2018) 228
General India
NIRF (Overall) (2018) 31
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 11
The Week (2017) 13
Business/Management India
Business Today (2016) 30
Outlook India (2016) 22

The QS World University Rankings ranked NIT Trichy 228 in Asia and 161-170 among BRICS nations in the 2018 ranking. NIT Trichy was ranked 11 among engineering institutes in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018 and 31 overall.

It was ranked 13 among engineering colleges in India in 2017 by The Week.

The Department of Management Studies, NIT Trichy was ranked 30 by Business Today and 22 by Outlook India's "Top 100 Management Schools" in India of 2016.

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Hyderabad

The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public engineering and research institution located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India.

IIT Hyderabad is officially recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India.

In 2018, IIT Hyderabad was ranked 9th, among engineering institutes in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework and 22nd overall.

The institute was placed under top ten institutes for three years, consecutively.

University and college rankings
General international
QS (BRICS) (2018) 100
QS (Asia) (2018) 196
General India
NIRF (Overall) (2018) 22
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 9

IIT Hyderabad was ranked 196 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings of 2018 and 100 among BRICS nations.

In India, IIT Hyderabad was ranked 9th among engineering institutes by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018 and 22 overall

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in