2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

NIT Surathkal EEE Syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of EEE or Electrical and Electronics Engineering of NIT or National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal as my exams are near by and I have lost my syllabus for preparation? Provide me the syllabus of EEE or Electrical and Electronics Engineering of NIT or National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal in PDF?
Similar Threads
Thread
SPOT Admission for MTECH in NIT Surathkal Aeronautical Engineering in NIT Surathkal
M Tech Courses Offered By NIT Surathkal Things To Know About NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal Cut Off
Nit Surathkal Mechatronics Syllabus
Syllabus of NIT Surathkal
Phd in NIT Surathkal
NIT Of Surathkal
NIT Surathkal Civil Engineering Syllabus
CSE NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal MCA Syllabus
NIT Surathkal First Year Syllabus
M Tech Courses Offered By NIT Surathkal Things to Know About NIT Surathkal
MBA from NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal MBA
NITK Surathkal Design and Precision Engineering Syllabus
NIT Surathkal Cut Off For OBC
Where Is NIT Surathkal
Dce vs nit surathkal
Surathkal Railway Station to Nit Surathkal
Nit Surathkal PHD
13th January 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Surathkal EEE Syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus for Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering offered by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal?
13th January 2020, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Surathkal EEE Syllabus

The syllabus for Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering offered by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is as follows:

EE110 ELEMENTS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (2-0-0) 2
Review of circuit elements, voltage sources, current sources, source transformation, mesh current and node voltage analysis of circuits. Network reduction techniques Concept of the magnetic circuit AC analysis of single-phase systems, wave forms, phasor representation, the j-operator, concepts of real and reactive power and power factor
Extension of AC analysis to symmetrical 3-phase systems, phase sequence, measurement of three-phase power under balanced condition Introduction to transformers and Electro-mechanical energy conversion

Fitzgerald, D. E. Higginbotham, A. Grabel, Basic Electrical Engineering, 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2009
William H. Hayt Jr. , Jack E. Kemmerly, Steven M. Durbin, Engineering Circuit Analysis, 6th Edition, TMH, 2002
Olle I. Elgerd, Basic Electric Power Engineering, Addison-Wesley, 1977 Edward Hughes, Electrical Technology, 7th Edition, Longman, 1995

EE101 ANALYSIS OF ELECTRIC CIRCUITS (3-1-0) 4

Review of network geometry and network reduction techniques. Network theorems. Network variables, identification of the number of degrees of freedom, the concept of order of a system, establishing the equilibrium equations, network modeling based on energy-indicating (state) variables in the standard form, natural frequencies and natural response of a network. Introduction to system functions, inclusion of forcing functions, solution methodology to obtain complete solution in the time-domain – the vector-matrix approach. Analysis of network response (in the time domain) for mathematically describable excitations Solution strategy for periodic excitations The phenomenon of resonance and its mathematical analysis Sinusoidal steady state analysis Introduction to to three-phase systems
Magnetic circuit calculations

Ernst A. Guillemin, Introductory Circuit Theory, John Wiley and Sons, 1953
Norman Balabanian and Theodore A. Bickart – Electrical Network Theory, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 1969
Charles A. Desoer, Ernest S. Kuh, Basic Circuit Theory, McGraw-Hill, 1969
Russell M. Kerchner, George F. Corcoran, Alternating Current Circuits, 4 th Edition, Wiley Eastern, 1960

Syllabus B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering NIT Karnataka, Surathkal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in