2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

NIT Raipur 1st Sem Syllabus

I just entered in M.Tech Computer science course at the NIT Raipur. I need the my syllabus of M.Tech Computer science 1 st sem so I can start my studies. So can you share the syllabus of 1st sem with me? I am very grateful to you.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Raipur Phd
PhD at NIT Raipur
MA English Syllabus Prsu Raipur
BCA In NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur for MBA
NIT Raipur MCA Syllabus
NIT Raipur MCA Cut Off
NIT Raipur MSC
MDP at IIM Raipur
IIM Raipur Map
Where is NIT Raipur
IIM Raipur Course Fee
MATS university Raipur MCA syllabus
NIT Raipur CS
CAT Cut Off For IIM Raipur
NIT Raipur Civil Syllabus
NIT Raipur Architecture Syllabus
IIM Raipur Cg
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
NIT Raipur Syllabus
20th August 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Raipur 1st Sem Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Basic Mech. Engg B.tech I Sem of the National Institute of technology Raipur ?
20th August 2018, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Raipur 1st Sem Syllabus

National Institute of Technology, Raipur, formerly Government Engineering College Raipur, is a technical institution funded by the Government of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.

The Syllabus of the Basic Mech. Engg B.tech I Sem of the National Institute of technology Raipur is as follow

Basic Mech. Engg

UNIT I
Law of Thermodynamics : Thermodynamic systems, property, control volume, work, heat as path function, first Law of thermodynamics, and its application to non-flow and flow process, equilibrium, various process, second law of thermodynamics, its corollaries, clausius inequality, entropy: point function, principle of increase of entropy, entropy change during various thermodynamic processes, Carnot cycle.

UNIT II
Air Standard Cycles : Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycles there efficiencies, mean effective pressure.

Properties of Steam : Types of Steam, Wet, Saturated and Superheated Steam, calculation of heat value of steam of any value.

UNIT III
Mechanical Properties of engineering materials : Hardness, Ductility, Malleability, Toughness, Brittleness, Stress Strain Curve for ductile and brittle material etc. Normal and shear stress,

Relation between Elastic constants, Stresses in varying cross sectional area, Composite bars on axial loading.

Introduction to manufacturing : Types of Welding Gas Welding, Arc. Welding, Equipments used, Different types of Welded joints, Working principle, function & specification of Simple Lathemachine, Shaper.

Contact Details
National Institute of Technology, Raipur
Address: Great Eastern Rd, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Phone: 077122 54200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in