2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Patna Recruitment For Technical Assistant

No buddy National Institute of Technology, Patna did not announced recruitment for Technical Assistant here I will get the information so that you can have idea.

Here I’m telling you process to check updates

Please visit the official web page of National Institute of Technology, Patna
Site page will open at top right hand side page
You can see section of career
Click on that section a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get the information easily

National Institute of Technology, Patna

Here I’m telling you past information about the post

Pay Scale
Rs. 9300-34800/-(PB-2) Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-

Selection criteria
The candidates are required to appear in the Trade Test. Only those candidates who qualify in the trade test will be eligible to appear in the Interview.

General Conditions:
The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments.

Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee.

The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph.

Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.

Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment.

The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post (s)

The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for all the posts as on the last date of submission of application forms (i.e.15.12.2013) shall be as per the eligibility criteria.

Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.

Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.

Address:-
National Institute of Technology, Patna
Ashok Rajpath, Mahendru, Patna, Bihar 800005

Phone:-
0612 237 1715

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in