2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

NIT Agartala Vs NIT Silchar

I want to take admission in engineering but I am confused whether to join NIT Agartala or NIT Silchar for doing engineering degree. Can you please tell me which one is better in terms of placements? Also provide me the different state rankings given to NIT Agartala and NIT Silchar?
Similar Threads
Thread
How to Reach NIT Agartala From Agartala Airport
IIIT Agartala
How to go NIT Agartala
Map Of NIT Agartala
NIT Agartala Cut Off
Campus of NIT Agartala
MIS NIT Agartala
National Institute Of Technology Agartala (NIT Agartala)
NIT Agartala Library
Cut Off For NIT Agartala
Best Branch in NIT Agartala
NIT Agartala Infrastructure
NIT Agartala Fee Structure
Seats In NIT Agartala
NIT Agartala Ranking
MBA in NIT Agartala
NIT Agartala
Distance between Silchar Airport and NIT Silchar
Which Is Better Nit Agartala Or NIT Silchar
NIMCET Agartala
30th November 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Agartala Vs NIT Silchar

Can you tell me which is better between NIT (National Institute of Technology) Agartala and NIT (National Institute of Technology) Silchar?
30th November 2019, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Agartala Vs NIT Silchar

I find both - NIT (National Institute of Technology) Agartala and NIT (National Institute of Technology) Silchar are among the top institutes in India.

National Institute of Technology Agartala
The National Institute of Technology, Agartala is a technology-oriented institute of higher education established by India's Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India in Agartala, India.

It was founded as Tripura Engineering College in 1965 and declared a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2006.

In 2013, the mechanical and civil engineering branches of the Institute were accredited by the National Board of Accreditation for five years, while the electrical engineering branch was provisionally accredited for two years.

Rankings
NIT Agartala was ranked in 92 among engineering colleges in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Departments
The institute includes the following departments
Bio Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics And Communication Engineering
Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Production Engineering
Humanities & Social Sciences
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

National Institute of Technology, Silchar

National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

The ABP News National Education Awards has decided to honour it, with the Outstanding Engineering Institute, East India. It has been given the award of best engineering college in eastern India by leading industry body ASSOCHAM in the National Education Excellence Awards 2014 and 2015.

Rankings
NIT Silchar was ranked 57 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Departments
Engineering departments
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Non-engineering departments
Chemistry
Humanities and Social Sciences
Management Studies