2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

NIMS University Hostel Fee

I want to do BDS course from the NIMS University, Jaipur so tall me the details about the fee structure of the course and also tell me there hostel charges and fees? What are the facilities provided in the hostel of NIMS University? Is there a separate hostels for boys and girls?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIMS University DE
B Sc in NIMS University
NIMS University
NIMS University BBA
Nims University Msc
BPT Course In NIMS University
NIMS University Jaipur MBA
NIMS University MBA
The NIMS University Act
NIMS University PGDCA
NIMS University Law
NIMS University MCA
NIMS University Hostel Facilities
Map of NIMS University
NIMS university fee
NIMS University Centers
Value of NIMS University
M.Sc from NIMS University
Hostel Fee in NIMS University
NIMS University Phd
11th April 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIMS University Hostel Fee

I want to join the Hostel of NIMS University so can you please tell me the fees of Hostel in University?
11th April 2018, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIMS University Hostel Fee

At Nims University, they believe that the quality of campus upkeep reflects the quality of education In keeping with its strong pro-green tradition, NIMS University has a large garden of medicinal and fragrant herbs.

The sprawling 60 acres campus is kept clean, green and becoming of our lofty educational standards.

To know the fees of Hostel, please contact to the University. here I am providing you the contact details-

Contact-

NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur
NH-11 C, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Jaipur-303121, Rajasthan, INDIA

For Regular Courses
Phone: +91-9116010414, 7412077155, 9116010433 Email: admissions@nimsuniversity.org

For Foreign Student Cell
Phone: +91-9116010473 Email:

For Distance Courses
+91-7412077131, +91-7412077134

At Nims University, they have a strict no-tolerance policy towards littering, chewing tobacco, smoking, drinking and unnecessary usage of plastic and paper.

Facilities-

Bank

Nims University offers elaborate banking services within the campus premises. There is fully functional IDBI bank in the University campus.

ATM

Apart from regular banking services to the students and the employees of the University this bank provides ATM facility to facilitate access to bank accounts for round the clock cash withdrawals.

For the convenience of the students and staff and to save their valuable time, the University has facility of ATM of SBI. In addition, the banks also provide educational loans to students.

Postal service

A full-fledged post office has been opened at the University campus by the postal department to cater to all relevant needs of students and staff like Mail, Parcel, Speed post, Money transfer, Banking Services

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in