2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

NIIT full form

Will you please tell me about what is the full form of the NIIT? Will you please give me the details of these colleges as what are the courses and the departments available at the NIIT? Also give me the link from where I can download the application form for taking admission into the courses available at the NIIT?? Give me the information as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
Full Form Of MDU
PTU Full Form
BBI, BMS and BCA Full Form
Full Form of SSC and HSC
SSC SSF full form
NDA Ka Full Form
HCL Ka Full Form
Mat Full Form MBA
Full Form Of MSW
IAF Full Form
Bba MBA full form
SSC and HSC full form
BPO full form
The full form of MBA
MBA full form
FPM Full Form MBA
MBA ka full form
UGC Net Full Form
What is the full form of DCE
NDA Ki Full Form
11th July 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIIT full form

Can you tell me the full form of NIIT? Also tell me about the Awards & Recognition received by NIIT?
11th July 2018, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIIT full form

The full form of NIIT is National Institute of Information Technology. NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals.

It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG).

Awards & Recognition

NIIT is committed to excellence in learning. It has been honored by the industry for over 110 industry awards. The recognition is not only testament to its commitment of excellence in learning but also a strong validation of the quality of work that we deliver to customers.

2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best New Hire Onboarding category jointly with QuintilesIMS for CRA Graduate Program
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Unique or Innovative Sales Training Program category jointly with MetLife for MetLife Distribution Capability CoE
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning category jointly Royal Dutch Shell for Pearl GTL Virtual Tour
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning category jointly Royal Dutch Shell for Wells Control Simulator
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Get the Basics Right
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Code of Conduct
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for SAP Cross-Functional Integration
2017 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Safeguarding Most Confidential Information
2017 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Intellectual Property Awareness
2017 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Advance in Custom Content ategory jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Well Integrity: Operating and Maintaining a Well
2017 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Advance in Learning Measurement category jointly with MetLife for MetLife Distribution Capability CoE
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Workplace Incident Response
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Continuous Improvement Curriculum: VA/NVA/BNVA
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Royal Dutch Shell for Trade Compliance
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with QuintilesIMS for Leading a Project Setup/Startup
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Statoil for Upholding Security as a Company Representative
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning category jointly with Statoil for Travel the World
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Customer Training Program category jointly with CA Technologies for Mainframe Academy with CA Technologies
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best New Hire Onboarding Program category jointly with Aon Hewitt for Source Train Hire at Aon Hewitt
2017 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best New Hire Onboarding Program category for NIIT Boot Camp
NIIT nominee, John Kusi-Mensah awarded the Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Silver for Business Impact, 2017.
Earned the Silver in the Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice 2017 awards for the Excellence in E-Learning category for Convergys People Mastery Using the CLC Techniques.
Ranked among TrainingIndustry.coms 2017 Top 20 Companies in Gamification for the fourth consecutive year.
Ranked among TrainingIndustry.coms 2017 Top 20 Content Development companies for the seventh consecutive year.
Ranked among TrainingIndustry.coms 2017 Top 20 Companies in Training Outsourcing for the tenth consecutive year.
Ranked #122 among Training magazines Training Top 125 Companies for 2017.
Attached Files
File Type: doc NIIT Awards & Recognition.doc (45.0 KB, 49 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in