2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st August 2014, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIIT BSc IT Course Good or not

NIIT Limited is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation and Asia’s largest IT trainer. It offers learning and knowledge solutions across 40 countries. Yes, I will definitely say NIIT is good place to pursue BSc IT Course

B. Sc. (IT) Software Engineering Degree:
-Provides knowledge on how to build software
-Focuses on analysis of the requirements and on capturing the various specifications
-Learn how to plan and manage the various software development processes.
-Delivers theoretical information

B. Sc. (IT) Network Engineering Degree:
-Helps in attaining these required skills.
-Provides knowledge related to computers and computer networks.

Eligibility:
Must have passed 10 +2 or equivalent from any of the recognized board
19th March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is raghav. I have completed my 12th , and now I am looking to go for Bsc from a NIIT IGNOU. But I don’t know whether it is a good thing to do from NIIT or not. So plz give me relative information about NIIT IGNOU.
19th March 2015, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

hi raghav . Your seriousness for your career is genuine and good.so here I am providing you certain information about NIIT IGNOU. Hope so it will help you in clearing your confusion.

IGNOU:
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). It is the apex body for open universities and distance education institutions in the country.

NIIT stands for National Institute of Information Technology . It is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation and Asia’s largest IT trainer which offers learning and knowledge solutions to over 5 million students across 40 countries.

Benefits of doing Bsc from NIIT:

B. Sc. (IT) Software Engineering Degree:
• Provides knowledge on how to build software using different technologies and various modeling techniques.
• Delivers theoretical information and ample hands-on for designing and implementation of various software systems.
• Focuses on analysis of the requirements and on capturing the various specifications required for developing the software product.
• Learn how to plan and manage the various software development processes.
B. Sc. (IT) Network Engineering Degree:
• Provides knowledge related to computers and computer networks.
• With a wide range of users, individuals are required who can help in maintaining and troubleshooting of the networks up to an enterprise level.
• Helps in attaining these required skills.

Seats: Total 350 students expected in first year . These are Actual based on Registration
Eligibility: A candidate must be 10 +2 passed
Selection process: A Student Will Be Selected When He Clears These Two Stages
1. Written test
2. Interview
Counsellor conducts test and also an Interview by the Faculty or the Centre Head How to apply:
The aspirant should approach NIIT centers and get registered for the degree programme accordingly.
Address and contact details:

NIIT IGNOU
Jaya Chakravarti
SLS, NIIT LTD.
Plot no.-85, Sector -32,
Institutional Area,
Gurgaon,122001.
Haryana

Ph : 0124-437 6737 /0124-4293275

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in