2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2018, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIFT Jodhpur Tender

I am from Jodhpur and have some official work in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) searching for tenders. Will you please provide me complete process to get NIFT Jodhpur Tender online from NIFT official portal so I can complete work also provide contact details?
26th June 2018, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry.

Below I am providing you the process to get NIFT Jodhpur Tender:

1 Visit official portal of NIFT looks like:

2 Find the link for tenders and click on that.

3 You will be redirected to another page looks like:

4 You will get list of tenders available.

5 Find and select the link for Jodhpur tender and click on that.

6 Your details will be displayed.

7 Save it for future reference.

NIFT Campus,
Karwar,
Jodhpur - 342037
Rajasthan,
Tel: +91-291-2659551/52
Fax: +91-291-2640066
E-mail: director.jodhpur@nift.ac.in
16th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my brother wants to know that which tenders are taken by NIFT Jodhpur. Is there any one can provide me list of tenders of NIFT Jodhpur?
16th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

The National Institute Of Fashion Technology Jodhpur is published latest Tender Information. Peoples may get grab business opportunities are available in National Institute Of Fashion Technology Jodhpur.

The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur is one of the 16 campuses of the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.

The Jodhpur campus was established in 2010 and is located in Karwar, Rajasthan.

NIFT Jodhpur offers a plethora of undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in the field of fashion technology.

At the UG level, the institute offers a B.Des. program with 4 specializations (Textile Design, Accessory Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Communication), and a B.FTech program in Apparel Design.

Here is list of tenders of NIFT Jodhpur:

List of tenders of NIFT Jodhpur:

HEAD OFFICE
Fashion Show Production for International Conference - 2018
Limited Tender Enquiry for Engagement of PR ( Public Relation) Agency for NIFT International Conference.
Corrigendum for the tender of procurement of 3D Whole Human Body Scanning Systems under the INDIA size Project - HO
Notice Inviting tender from vendors for providing cloud server space, backup services, trouble shooting services and annual maintenace services for tally version used at National Institute of Fashion Technology head office and its Campuses.
NIT for Interior work in the chamber of Dean (A) and DD(F&A) (HO) at NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Delhi
Corrigendum - notice Inviting tender from vendors for providing cloud server space, backup services, trouble shooting services and annual maintenace services for tally version used at National Institute of Fashion Technology head office and its Campuses.
Printing of NIFT Promotional - 2018 (01 Big diary,02 Small Diaries ,01 Desktop Calendar & 01 Planner, all the material of one set to be bound by A2 inch colored elastic band)
Procurement of MS Cloud Version Software (Subscription based) for unlimited uses for all NIFT Campuses
Withdrawal of Tender for Live Webcasting of the International Conference at India Habitat Centre, Delhi
Renovation, wood work plumbing maint. Work in DG office at NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
Limited Tender Enquiry for organizing "CRAFT BAZAAR & CRAFT DEMONSTRATION" for the year 2018
Procurement of 3D whole Human Body Scanner at India Size Project
EoI is invited from industry members for becoming partners for this SIZE INDIA project
Corrigendum for the tender of procurement of 3D Whole Human Body Scanning Systems under the INDIA size Project HO

Contact to:

National Institute of Fashion Technology
Karwar,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan,INDIA 342037
Tel: +91-291-2659551/52

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in