2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

NHSSC Volleyball

I want to join New Hampshire Sports & Social Club (NHSSC). Is there any Volleyball League conducted by New Hampshire Sports & Social Club? Provide me schedule of next Volleyball League held in US? Is the NHSSC learn how to play Kickball Dodgeball Softball Football Basketball Hockey garms?
Similar Threads
Thread
CCSU Volleyball Team
Calicut University Volleyball Team
LPU Women's Volleyball Team
Pacific University Volleyball Camp
Xavier University Volleyball Recruiting
Xavier University Volleyball
CCSU Volleyball Schedule
Xavier University Volleyball Roster
Famous Male Volleyball Players
Xavier University of Louisiana Volleyball
Pacific University Men's Volleyball
Karunya university volleyball
SRM University Volleyball Match
NHSSC Floor Hockey
After having State Level Winner Certificate in Volleyball can I get Admission in gov
20th August 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: NHSSC Volleyball

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the NSSC Volleyball Club Will you Please Provide It ?
20th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NHSSC Volleyball

NSSC Volleyball Club is committed to providing a program of excellence through quality training of athletes in a constructive atmosphere

NSSC Goals

NSSC develops self-discipline, confidence and personal growth in young athletes by teaching them to take pride in themselves and their team.

The Coaches teach young athletes the determination and responsibility it takes to be a part of a team and to be a successful athlete both on and off the court.

Our goal as a volleyball club is to help young athletes develop the individual and team volleyball skills it takes to be successful in the sport and to develop life skills that will assist them as they develop into adulthood.

We assist young athletes to achieve these goals by fostering a personal commitment to support each other.

We do this through positive encouragement and by working together as a team to build character, self-esteem and a winning attitude, while maintaining a strong sense of sportsmanship, diligence, perseverance and discipline.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in