2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Nhce MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Nhce MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Nhce MBA in details. Please ask your question about Nhce MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
22nd June 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nhce MBA

I want to do MBA program in New Horizon College of Engineering NHCE so can you provide me the details of the program?
22nd June 2018, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nhce MBA

Master of Business Administration MBA program at New Horizon College of Engineering is a 2 years full time Autonomous program affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.

MBA program

Their MBA program aims at providing an in-depth knowledge so that it adds value to the existing treasures of Business and Management.

It is a dual specialization program in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human resource, Business analytics and Operations

The design of the program will promote lateral thinking and a spirit of enquiry to develop problem solving skills.

Duration

The duration of the course is 2 years comprising of 4 semesters.

Eligibility Criteria-

Admission to MBA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor degree with not less than 50%

However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category I, the aggregate percent of marks of all the years of the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45% i.e integer 45%

Contact-

New Horizon College of Engineering
Ring Road, Near Marathalli,
Bangalore 560 103,INDIA

+91-80-6629 7777
+91-80-2844 0770
admissionsnhce@newhorizonindia.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in