2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: News About Amity University Gurgaon

Hii sir, I wants to get the details of the Latest events ?news of the Amity University Gurgaon will you please provide me the information ?
22nd February 2016, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: News About Amity University Gurgaon

Amity University, Gurgaon has been established under the Haryana Act 10 of 2010 by Government of Haryana.

The University is currently offering more than 100 programs in the field of Management, Engineering, Bio-technology, Applied Sciences, Forensic Sciences, Environment, Medical and Allied Health Sciences, Nursing, Journalism & Mass Communications, Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Foreign Language, Law, Architecture, Medical, Commerce, Economics, Fashion, Fine Arts, Liberal Arts, Laser Technology and Optoelectronics and Hotel Management

The Events that are organised in the Amity university Gurgaon are as follow :

A Talk by Prof. Bal Ram Singh On Scientific Tenor in Indian Traditions for Harmony and H
6 Nov Distinguished Invited Talk by Prof. Smith from University of California on “Household air
27 Oct Amity University Gurgaon Organises Public Lecture on Air Pollution and Your Health:

The detail information about the Events you may get from the official site of the Amity university Gurgaon . for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot fo that page

Amity university Gurgav

Contact details :
Amity University
Address: Amity Education Valley, Panchgaon, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122413
Phone: 0124 233 7015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in