2023 2024 Student Forum
Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   New Rules of Mumbai University (https://management.ind.in/forum/new-rules-mumbai-university-209985.html)

Kiran Chandar 5th November 2015 09:01 AM

New Rules of Mumbai University

I want to get admission in an affiliated College of Mumbai University for B.Com Course. So I want to know about new ATKT rules for students from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai. So tell me from where I can get those new ATKT rules?

As you want new ATKT rules for students from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai, so here I am providing all important rules:

New ATKT rules for students from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai

Rules for admission to SYBA/B.Com (College to IDOL)
Student will be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Second Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester I and semester II of First Year.

Rules for admission to TYBA/B.Com (College to IDOL)
Student will be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Third Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester I and semester II of First Year.
He/she must have passed Second Year semester III and semester IV in full.

Student will be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Third Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester III and semester IV of Second Year.
He/she must have passed First Year semester I and semester II in full.

NB- 1)
Student will not be allowed to keep term in Third year if he/she fails in any of the subject of First Year and also in any of the subject of Second Year (Cross ATKT)

ATKT Should be appeared & cleared in respective college

New ATKT rules for students from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai

https://management.ind.in/img/k/New-...University.jpg

Contact Details
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032
Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.

Unregistered 23rd June 2016 02:17 PM

i got 3 kt in 1 sem n the same 3 kt in 2 sem. i can so sy b.com without wasting year or not

Unregistered 7th November 2016 07:47 PM

Re: New Rules of Mumbai University

I am b.com student and I have KT in more than three subjects in 5thsem I am eligible to continue or dropped for the year?

Unregistered 5th December 2016 11:08 AM

i have a atkt in 2009 in first year and 2nd year 2010 after that i can't go the college due to my personal reasons now i can attempt the atkt exam

Unregistered 1st September 2017 10:59 AM

I want to clear my 2007 tybcom kt in one subject, finance n magement then....so now with the changed syllabus n topics,how shal I clear it.

Unregistered 1st September 2017 11:04 AM

hii i work in final year as i want to go abroad for higher studies so will mumbai univeristy allow to work in college hours

AAC 8th September 2017 06:19 PM

Im in a final year currently got d. Results i wanna knw i have one atkt in 5sem in eco i had attempt regualr eaxm nd one time atkt exam but failed i wanna knw it will b my final attempt ? Also i have 2kt in 6sem 2017 does it will consider as cross kt ? How many time i cn attend atkt my fybcom nd sybcom is fully clear ...?

KIMAYA CHAVAN 19th September 2017 11:13 AM

I am studying in ty baf pl tell me 75% attendens compulsory or not
how they calculate the attendens from june-march or june - oct

Unregistered 25th March 2018 01:02 PM

i am a student of sybcom i have to give semister one 1 kt and semister three 2 kt but suffering from chickenpox college is not allowing to give exam will i be able to go to tybcom after giving final exam

Unregistered 15th May 2018 01:01 PM

I got 1 kt in 1st sem and 3 kt in 2nd sem .so i can go in sybcom or not plz tell me