2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

New NIT Raipur Campus

My friend tells me that new National Institute of Technology Raipur campus is very beautiful. So I am searching for the images of the new National Institute of Technology Raipur campus. Will you please tell me from where I can download its new campus images?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Raipur Campus
NIT Raipur Campus Pics
New Nit Raipur
IIM Raipur New Campus
IIM Raipur Proposed Campus
Campus Placement in NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur MSC
Campus of NIT Raipur
IIM Raipur FPM Cut Off
MBA in NIT Raipur
IIM Raipur Map
MBA at NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur BCA
IIM Raipur CAT Cut Off
HNLU Raipur Campus
Campus of IIM Raipur
birla institute of technology pilani campus goa campus
NIT Raipur Campus Images
NIT Raipur Campus Photos
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
3rd July 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: New NIT Raipur Campus

Hii sir I want to take admission in National Institute of Technology, Raipur.so would you please provide me full information of New NIT Raipur Campus
3rd July 2018, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: New NIT Raipur Campus

National Institute of Technology, Raipur, formerly Government Engineering College Raipur, is a technical institution funded by the Government of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

Campus :

The Institute, located in Raipur, the Capital City of Chhattisgarh State, is spared over an area of 100 acres. Raipur city is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Nagpur & Bhubneshwar by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway line route.

The institute is 5 km from Raipur railway station and 14 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road

Campus Area :

The institute has a well - organised, magnificent building symbolising the grandeur of the institute. This huge building alone covers a total area of 62060 sq.m.

It is a triple storied planned structure alongwith a central tower standing upto the height 23 meters.

There are 35 lecture halls extending over an area of 6675 sq.m & 13 drawing halls/studios extending over an area of 3510 sq.m. about 85 labs over an area of 11510 sq.m.

Campus Facility :

The other amenities comprise of a canteen, cycle stand, N.C.C, N.S.S department, a student activity centre co-operative store, and dispensary.

For more Information you may Contact to the National Institute of Technology, Raipur the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
National Institute of Technology, Raipur
Address: NIT Raipur, G.E Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Phone: 077122 54200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in