2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: NET Calcutta University

Hello sir, I want Application form for Junior Research Fellowship in Science/ Humanities of NET qualified students of Calcutta University? Where can I get it? If you have the application form then provide me?
15th February 2016, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NET Calcutta University

Here I’m providing you application form of JRF/SRF for NET qualified candidates in Calicul University.

Before submission and filling form candidates wants to known some instruction:

Instruction for JRF/SRF for UGC/CSIR-NET qualified candidates:

Application form may be downloaded from the website of the University.

The application in the prescribed format should be submitted in the office of the Development & Planning Officer, University of Calcutta (3rd Floor, Darbhanga building, College Street Campus)

Appointment letter will be issued to the candidate from the Development & Planning Office after scrutinizing and taking necessary approval.

Tenure of Fellowship:

a. JRF- 2 years

b. SRF- next 3 years

After completion of two years as JRF, the Fellow may apply for up-gradation to SRF. For this, an application has to be written and submitted to the Supervisor by the Fellow.

Supervisor will apply to HOD with a panel of 5 External experts and one Expert will be selected from that panel by the HOD for the Three Members Assessment Committee for interviewing the candidate for up-gradation from JRF to SRF.

When the Supervisor and Head of the Department is the same person then the senior most Professor of the Department will be a member of this committee.

Fellowship amount (This may change as per UGC stipulations with time):

a.JRF - 16000/- + 30% HRA per month

b.SRF - 18000/- + 30% HRA per month

Here I’m attaching PDF format of Application Documents Research Fellowships (JRF/SRF) for UGC NET Qualified Students:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in