2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Nerist mca

NERIST (North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology) conduct entrance exam for admission to MCA programme, so I need NERIST MCA entrance exam pattern & details syllabus, with previous year question paper, will you please provide here???
Similar Threads
Thread
NERIST Chemistry
MSc in NERIST
Nerist cms
NERIST Forestry
NERIST Msc
Phd In NERIST
Form Of NERIST
Racaf nerist
Branches In NERIST
Job in NERIST
Nerist mba
NERIST Job
NERIST Cut Off
Mba nerist
NERIST Placement
Nerist pg
NERIST Convocation
Nerist phd
NERIST Fee
M.Sc in NERIST
6th August 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nerist mca

I am interested in the field of computer science and want to join Computer Science and Engineering Department of NERIST. Will you tell is MCA degree offered here if yes provide all details so that I can apply if not tell list of all master degree courses offered by this University?
6th August 2018, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nerist mca

The Computer Science and Engineering Department of NERIST came into existence right at the inception of the institute in 1986.

NERIST Important Dates 2018

Entrance Name Application Start Date Application End Date Exam Date
NEET February 8, 2018 March 12, 2018 May 06, 2018

MCA is not offered by NERIST.

List of PG courses offered by NERIST:

Programmes and Eligibility Criteria:

M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics: 55% marks in aggregate for pass course and 50% in major in B.Sc.

M.Sc. In Forestry: 4 years B.Sc in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture with 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 3.25 on a 5.00 point scale for general category.

MBA(Full Time): Bachelor Degree in any discipline approved by All India University, with 55% marks in aggregate and 50% for SC/ST category.

MBA(Part time): Bachelor Degree in any discipline approved by All India University, with minimum of 5 year's work experience at managerial level.

NERIST
NH-15A, Nirjuli, Dist Papum Pare
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791109

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in