2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

NERIST Last Date

Will you please tell me what is the last date of applying for entrance exam of the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology? Also tell me what is the pattern of the exam? Will you also give me the information about the Online Application Process of the entrance exam of the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
NERIST entrance exam date
Last date of Nerist Form
MSc in NERIST
Nerist mca
NERIST Entrance Date
Nerist cms
NERIST Msc
Phd In NERIST
Job in NERIST
Nerist mba
NERIST Job
NERIST Cut Off
Mba nerist
NERIST Form Last Date
Nerist form date
Nerist pg
Nerist phd
NERIST Fee
Exam Date Of Nerist
M.Sc in NERIST
3rd May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nerist last date

I want to apply for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) for taking admission in NERIST searching for exam dates. Will you tell what the NERIST Last Date to apply for entrance exam also provide list of courses in which I can take admission through this along with eligibility?
3rd May 2018, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nerist last date

The NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) is conducted by North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology (NERIST) for admissions to various B.Tech programmes, offered by NERIST.

The entrance examination is conducted at different centres in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.

NERIST conducts the exam in three different levels- NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III for different modules i.e. Base (Certificate), Diploma and Degree modules of Technology Stream and 4 years Degree in Forestry.

Events Dates

Beginning of NEE 2018 application form submission 11 Jan 2018 10 Jan 2018
Last date to submit online application form 12 Mar 2018 25 Mar 2018
Download NEE 2018 admit card 24 Mar 2018 01 Apr 2018
NEE II & III date of exam 21 Apr 2018
NEE I date of exam 22 Apr 2018
Declaration of Result 14 May 2018
Tentative date of counselling 11 Jul 2018 (tentative)

Programs Offered

Exam Course Seats Qualifying exam

NEE I Base (Certificate) 200 Class 10 appeared / passed

NEE II Diploma in Engg and Tech (Technology stream) 80 Class 10+2 (PCM) appeared / passed

NEE II (Vocational) Diploma in Engg and Tech (Vocational) Class-10+2,(Voc) ITI/NERIST Certificate holder in AE / CE / ECE / EE / ME

NEE II B.Sc Degree in Forestry 30 Class 10+2 (PCB) appeared / passed

NEE III B.Tech Degree (Technology stream) 72 3 years Diploma in the relevant branch of Engg and Tech

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in