2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

NERIST Answer

Hey , I have to appear in NERIST NEE , I want to know about the paper pattern of the exam Will you please give here detail about the NERIST NEE Examination scheme ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MSc in NERIST
Nerist mca
Nerist cms
NERIST Msc
Phd In NERIST
NERIST Last Date
Branches In NERIST
NERIST M.Tech
Job in NERIST
Nerist mba
NERIST Job
NERIST Cut Off
Mba nerist
Photos of NERIST
NERIST Admit
Nerist pg
Nerist phd
NERIST Fee
NERIST Nirjuli
M.Sc in NERIST
6th June 2015, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NERIST Answer

As you want I am here telling you about the NERIST NEE examination Scheme

Scheme of NERIST NEE exam:

NERISTNEE 2015 Examination Scheme

NEE-I Consisting of one paper of 150 marks and three hours duration will be conducted at various centers located in the eight states of North East. All questions will be of objective type with multiple choice answers. For every wrong answer to a question 25% (?th) of the marks carried by the question will be deducted from the aggregate marks obtained by the candidate.

NERIST NEE-I Scheme of Examination:

The question paper shall consist of four sections.

The subjects and distribution of marks shall be as given below:
Section A(Physics)
25marks, 25 questions of 1 mark each

Section B(Chemistry)

Section C(Biology)

Section D(Mathematics)
75marks
25 questions of 1mark each,
25questions of 2 marks each.

NERIST NEE-II Scheme of Examination

There shall be three different question papers for the two streams (i) 10+2PCM/PCB/PCMB, (ii) 10+2 Vocational (Technology)and(iii)10+2Vocational (Forestry).

(i)Pattern of question paper for 10+2 PCM/PCB/PCMB candidates seeking admission to Diploma Module in Engineering/Technology or Degree Module in Forestry:

The question paper shall consist of four sections viz. Sections A, B, C and D. Section A, B and C shall have to be attempted by all candidates seeking admission to technology stream.

Section A, B and D shall have to be attempted by all candidates seeking admission to forestry stream.

(ii) Pattern of question paper for 10+2 Vocational candidates seeking admission to Diploma Module in Engineering/Technology:

The question paper shall consist of two sections, viz,. Section A and Section-B. Section A will consist of three subsections: A-1, A-2 andA-3 and the questions will be common for all the trades/vocations.

A-1(Physics):
20marks 10 questions of 1 mark each
5questions of 2 marks each
A-2 (Chemistry):
20marks 10 questions of 1 mark each 5 questions of2marks each
A-3(Mathematics):
30 marks 10 questions of1mark each 10 questions of 2 markseach

10questions of 2 marks each Section B will consistof two sub sections:B-1 and B-2.

Questions of sub sectionB-1 will be common for all vocations/trades. Questions of sub-sectionB-2 will pertain to the relevant vocation/trade. The subjects and distribution of marks shall be as given below:

B1: Common Engineering Sciences: 30 marks:20questions of 1 mark each 5 questions of 2markseach
B2:Vocational subject 50 marks: 20 questions of 1 mark each 15 questions of 2 marks each

(iii)Pattern of questions paper for 10+2 Vocational candidates seeking admission to Degree Module in Forestry: The question paper shall consist of two sections viz. Section A and Section B. Section A will consist of three sub sections: A-1, A-2 and A-3.

The subjects and distribution of marks in Section A shall be as given below:

A-1(Physics)
A-2Chemistry)
A-3Biology)
30marks 10 questions of 1 mark each
10questions of 2 marks each

Section B will consist of two sub sections, viz., B-1and B-2.

B1: Common Biology Sciences
30marks 20 questions of 1 mark each
B2: Vocational subject Forestry/Horticulture,
50 marks 20 questions of1mark each
15 questions of 2 marks each

Note: The questions of Physics and Chemistry shall be the same for 10+2Vocational(Technology)and 10+2 Vocational (Forestry) candidates.

NEE-III Consisting of one paper of 150 marks and three hours duration will be conducted at various centers located in the eight states of North East. All questions will be of objective type with multiple choice answers.

For every wrong answer to a question, 25% (?th) of the marks carried by the question will be deducted from the aggregate marks obtained by the candidate.

NERISTNEE-III Scheme of Examination

The question paper shall consist of four sections.

Section A (Physics):25marks
25 questions of 1markeach

Section B(Chemistry): 25 marks
25 questions of 1 mark each

Section C(Mathematics): 25 marks

Section D(Branch subject): 75 marks
25 questions of 2 marks each

Question of sections A, B & C will be common for all candidates.

Questions of section-D will pertain to the relevant branch of engineering/technology.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in