2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

NEGA BSA University Of Scouting

When the University of Scouting, Northeast Georgia Council BSA was founded? What are there training courses? Can you please provide me its complete details in the PDF format? As I am planning to join this so give me some information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Baltimore BSA University Of Scouting
SMU University of Scouting
14th August 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: NEGA BSA University Of Scouting

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to NEGA BSA University Of Scouting , so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
14th August 2018, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NEGA BSA University Of Scouting

University of Scouting is an annual training event for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Varsity, and Venturing leaders.

The program of the Boy Scouts of America is administered through 272 local councils, with each council covering a geographic area that may vary from a single city to an entire state. Each council receives an annual charter from the National Council and is usually incorporated as a charitable organization, At the time of its incorporation in 1910, and for the first three years of the BSA's existence, local councils were formed by any group of men who felt that a Scouting council was needed in their community.
Largest councils
Rank Council

Name
1 Greater New York Councils
2 National Capital Area Council
3 Great Salt Lake Council
4 Sam Houston Area Council
5 Circle Ten Council
6 Northern Star Council
7 Utah National Parks Council
8 South Florida Council
9 Central Florida Council