2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2015, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NEET Exam Online Application

You are looking for the details regarding the NEET exam. So I am providing it to you:

Eligibility:

Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years.

Educational Requirement:
Applicants applying for the UG course should have passed Class 12th or must be appearing for the final examination.

Paper Pattern:
The question paper will be of pen and paper mode. Total 180 questions (objective type questions) will be asked in the examination. Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours. Candidates can opt for the question paper either in Hindi or in English. The question paper will be divided into 4 parts and each part will contain 45 questions.

Syllabus:
The questions asked in the question paper will be from subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Zoology & Botany).

1). Physics: Kinematics, Electrostatics, Law of Motion, etc.
2). Chemistry: Structure of Atom, Hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, etc.
3). Biology (Zoology & Botany): Reproduction, Diversity in Living World, etc.

You are looking for the details regarding the online application form. So I am providing you the details regarding this:

Go to the official website of the AIPMT:
Looks Like:

There you will see the Apply Online on the left of the webpage. Click on that option. The webpage will open which will look like this:

There you will see the PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE option on the end of the webpage.

There you will get the application form.

As per 04 june 2015 the application form over the dates are gone. So better Luck next time.
22nd December 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about last date of NEET Exam Online Application so here can you please give me details?
22nd December 2015, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea at present there is no declaration of last date for NEET exam so here I am giving you basic details

Qualification Required:

Applicants should have passed or expecting to be passed in 12th standard or equivalent qualification with 50% (General), 40% (SC/ST), 45% (Differently able) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

Selection Criteria:

Separate Counseling for 15% all India quota, State quota and NRI quota will be made on the basis of the merit/wait list produced on the basis of NEET UG Result

Exam Pattern:

Examination pattern will be simple objective type.

There will be total 180 questions.

Every question has an equal weight age of 4 marks for a right answer and a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

Syllabus

Physics

Chemistry

Botany

Zoology

Payment of Application Fee:

The applicant has to pay an amount of INR 1000 in case of General and OBC category

The applicant has to pay an amount of INR 500 in case of St or SC or PH category.

Last date to submit Online Application will be December 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in