2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Necessary Enclosures for IIFT

I was making up my mind to take admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, but before that I want to get prepared for this and regarding this I want some of the details regarding the Enclosures and various prospects. So kindly provide me with the best possible updates regarding this.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIFT Cut Off
All About IIFT
Iift mdp
List of Enclosures for IIT Patna
SC ST Cut Off For IIFT
CAT Vs IIFT
IIFT Act
Iift MBA
Iift gk
Course fee of IIFT
Sc st cut off for iift
Iift ib
Iift wat
Enclosures which are required to be submitted along with CLAT form
Iift mba cut off
IIFT Key
Iift bba
Sme iift
Iift cat
Xat iift
24th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Necessary Enclosures for IIFT

Can you list me the necessary enclosures/documents required with the Application Form for admission in MBA (IB) program 2018 offered by IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)?
24th May 2018, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Necessary Enclosures for IIFT

The necessary enclosures/documents required with the Application Form for admission in MBA (IB) program 2018 offered by IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) were as follows:

Document Check List

For General Category
If paid through Credit / Debit Card: One need not required to send the print-out of the online application form.
If paid through Demand Draft:
Print-out of the Online Application Form.
Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application No. mentioned on the back-side of the demand draft.

For SC / ST / PWD / OBC (NCL) Category
Print-out of the Online Application Form.
Self-attested copy of caste certificate for SC / ST / PH candidates.
Self-attested copy of Central Level OBC (non creamy layer) certificate
Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application No. mentioned on the back-side of the demand draft (if not paying through credit / debit card).

For Foreign National/ NRI Category
Filled in CV Form
Copy of latest GMAT score certificate (GMAT taken before 1st Jan 2016 was not valid).
Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificate (Class X, XII & Graduation).
Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
An undertaking that one had not appeared for any MBA entrance exam for that year (2017) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT etc.
2 letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of those was written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one was from someone who was in a position to evaluate ones professional performance and ones managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation was written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings and spouse.
The Indian nationals who were living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate was based, stated that one had been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2017.
Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application No. on the back-side of demand draft (if not paying through credit / debit card).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in