2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

NDIM MBA Programme

I have done B.Sc course with 61% and I want to do MBA course from New Delhi Institution of Management (NDIM ), New Delhi so tell me the specializations offered in MBA course also tell me the total number of seats in each specialization?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDIM Location Map
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM CAT Cut Off
Ndim ipu
NDIM Or IILM
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
NDIM Or Jaipuria
Ndim
Cut Off NDIM Delhi
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM fee for MBA
NDIM Online
BBA from NDIM
Ndim cmat
NDIM Map
IMM Vs NDIM
2nd July 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: NDIM MBA Programme

Hii sir, I Wants to do PGDM Course of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi Will you please Provide it ?
2nd July 2018, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM MBA Programme

The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992,

The Details of the PGDM Course of the New Delhi Institute of Management is given below

About the PGDM Course :

The best business school in New Delhi, NDIM, brings you the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The program is a 2-year, full time programme approved by the AICTE and is comparable to those offered by some of the best business schools in the country.

Eligibility Criteria :

A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply

Selection Process

Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview

For more Information you may Contact to the New Delhi Institute of Management the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :

New Delhi Institute of Management
Address: 60 & 50 (B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Behind Batra Hospital, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 4011 1000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in