2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

NDIM MBA College

What are minimum eligibility criteria for MBA Program of NDIM College? I am living in Delhi. My friend suggested me for admission in this College. So please give information about its placement record for MBA Program? What is highest salary package ever in the history of NDIM College?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDIM college ranking
Ndim gd pi
NDIM College
NDIM CAT Cut Off
NDIM College Tughlakabad Fee Structure
Which College Is Better NDIM Or EMPI
Ndim ipu
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
Ndim
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM fee for MBA
Is NDIM a Good College for MBA
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
IMM Vs NDIM
Ndim college review
NDIM MBA college Delhi
19th December 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: NDIM MBA College

Dear sir ! I wanted to take admission in NDIM college for MBA , would you please provides me information regarding to MBA from NDMI college ?
19th December 2015, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM MBA College

Hello sir ! as we have information NDMI college does not offer MBA courses but NDIM college offer PGDM courses which is equal to MBA courses .. here we provides you information regarding to PGDM courses offers by NDMI colleges .
Set up in 1992 by former bureaucrat & freedom fighter J.R Bansal (former Member UPSC) and Dr. M.L Shahare (former Chairman UPSC), R.K Kaul, IAS (former Deputy Governor RBI) and RS Sarkaria (former Judge Supreme Court and Chairman Sarkaria Commission & Press Council of India),

NDIM, brings you the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The program is a 2-year, full time programme approved by the AICTE.
NDIM is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, Govt. of India Since 2004. PGDM at NDIM was declared equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
understanding of key functional areas of Management covering Marketing, Finance, Production & Operations Management, Human Resource Development, Information Technology & International Business.
Eligibility
A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply
Selection Process
Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Address
NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
60 & 50(B&C), Behind Batra Hospital
Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi-110062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in