2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

NDA Under 18

Hey, I want to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) exam to join army . will you please tell me that am I eligible to appear in NDA exam being under 18 years of age ? Also please provide me the paper pattern of the NDA examination ?
10th August 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: NDA Under 18

Hii sir, I Am 18 Year old I Wants to Apply for the NDA Examination Will you Please tell Me Am I Eligible for the Examination ?
10th August 2018, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA Under 18

Yes, you Are Eligible for the Exam the Age Limit for the Exam is 16 And Half Year to 19 And Half The Details of the NDA Exam Details Are As follow

The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will conduct the NDA 2019 examination. It is a national level entrance test. The UPSC NDA exam is conducted to recruit candidates in the Army, Navy and Air Force. This exam is conducted two times in a year,

The Details of the NDA Exam is given below

Nationality:
A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Qualification Criteria:

For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.

Physical Standards:

Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
Candidate who has resigned/withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces will not be eligible to apply.

Exam Pattern :

Subjects Maximum Marks Duration
Mathematics 300 2 hours
GAT (Section 1- English) 200 2 hours
GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge) 400
Total Marks 900
SSB Interview 900
Grand Total 1800

Selection Procedure :

The NDA SSB interview will comprise of two stages, i.e. stage 1 and stage 2.
In stage 1, candidates will have to clear the OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test).
Candidates will be selected for stage 2 on the basis of candidates performance in the OIR and PP & DT tests.
Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference will be conducted in the second stage.
SSB interview round will be conducted over four to five days.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in