2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Nda dssc

I have just completed my 10th and now I want to training of the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) in Nigerian Defence Academy so can you please tell me what the duratiuon of this training is? What are the qualifications required for this DSSC training?
Similar Threads
Thread
DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidate
DSSC/SSC List
Difference Between DSSC And SSC
26th July 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nda dssc

Hii sir, Will you Please Provide me the Report on Geological Disposal Criticality Safety Status Report 2016 (NDA Report no. DSSC/458/01) ?
26th July 2018, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nda dssc

As you Asking for the Information About the Report on Geological Disposal Criticality Safety Status Report 2016 (NDA Report no. DSSC/458/01 is given below

About the Report :

This report is made available under the Radioactive Waste Management (RWM)
Transparency Policy. In line with this policy, RWM is seeking to make information on itsactivities readily available, and to enable interested parties to have access to and influenceon its future programmes.

Summary :

The Criticality Safety status report is part of a suite of research status reports describing the science and technology underpinning geological disposal of UK higher activity radioactive wastes.

For the waste material:
They have detailed knowledge of the inventory of radioactive wastes

for the majority of the wastes criticality safety is not a concern; in intermediate levelwaste (ILW) the fissile material is normally mixed with a large excess of non-fissilematerial, while high level waste (HLW) contains little fissile material because it hasbeen separated during reprocessing

small amounts of ILW will contain separated plutonium and highly enriched uranium(HEU), but these are not present as pure materials they are dispersed amongstother non-fissile materials

For the packages:
they specify and ensures control of all waste package contents
for the majority of SF the wasteform design is already fixed, so we will use a
package design to ensure sub-critical conditions
for packaging of HEU and plutonium at high loadings, safety will be provided by a
stable, sub-critical wasteform and a long-lived container.

Report on Geological Disposal Criticality Safety Status Report 2016 (NDA Report no. DSSC/458/01)

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in