2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

NDA coaching in Jhansi

hey, I had filled the application form for the entrance exams of the National Defence Academy. so will you please give me the list of the coaching centers which are situated in Jhansi and offers coaching for the entrance exams of the National Defence Academy? give me the syllabus of it.
Similar Threads
Thread
BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice
Jhansi to MBA train
MBA in BIET Jhansi
HCL CDC Jhansi
Jhansi Jobs MBA
BIET Jhansi Fee Structure For MBA
Jhansi to MBA Train
UPTU Jhansi College
Jhansi Bhel Recruitment
BIET Jhansi MBA Placement
Yes Bank Jhansi
PNB Jhansi
MBA in Jhansi
Bundelkhand university jhansi MBA
Jhansi MBA College
IGNOU Jhansi
ITI College Jhansi
CBSE School Jhansi
College of Science & Engineering, Jhansi, Jhansi
BU Jhansi Result
18th July 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA coaching in Jhansi

Can you tell me if VistaMind in Jhansi offer coaching for National Defence Academy (NDA) as I and my friends want to take admission in it? Provide me the contact address of the Institute?
18th July 2018, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA coaching in Jhansi

No, VistaMind in Jhansi offer coaching for National Defence Academy (NDA). It provides coaching for CAT and other MBA entrance exams; Campus Recruitment Tests by Corporates; Bank PO and Clerical Exams; GRE, GMAT, IELTS exams and Corporate Training programs to enhance employee skills.

VistaMind is founded by some of Indias best CAT and MBA entrance Trainers. They are running successfully the centers of a leading Coaching Institute in India in cities including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow and Mysore

Its vision is to provide a mentored learning program that focuses on individual learning and provides the student with a personalized guidance and mentoring feedback on a regular basis.

VistaMind combine the talent and dedication of the best teachers in India with the latest in technology to provide the best possible learning platform to students for Aptitude tests.

Its expertise lies in designing and running programs for competitive aptitude tests and increasing employability through skill development.

These aptitude tests comprise of core skills in the areas of Math, English language, Logic and Data Interpretation. Such exams are widely used across the world to determine suitability for Academic programs as well as Jobs.

Contact Detail:
VistaMind
2, Basement, Mayur Apartment,
Near Ras Khan, Gwalior Road,
Jhansi - 284001
Email:Jhansi@vistamind.com
Ph: 85629 34733,
Email:rajat@vistamind.com
Ph:9889926665,
Email:shruti@vistamind.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in