2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

NBU MBA Syllabus

Hello sir, I am Robin Dutta, I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the North Bengal university (NBU) MBA programme syllabus. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
10th April 2016, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NBU MBA Syllabus

As you have asked about the North Bengal university (NBU) MBA programme syllabus, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details
Organizational Theory and Principles of Management (OPM)
COURSE CODE 111
Course Contents:

Unit I: Theoretical Concept
Requirement of future organizations; levels and perspectives of organizational theory; the connecting thread in organizational theory; chronological outline of organizational theories

Unit II: Task Performance and Structure
Scientific management; administrative theory; organizational structure; simple structure; hierarchical organization; functional organization; product organization; matrix organization; advantages and disadvantages of structures; differences between hierarchical and flat structure.

Unit III: Evolution of Management Concepts
Approaches to management; Fayol’s Process Management theory; Neo-Classical theories - human relations era - Hawthorne studies; Modern Management theories: re-engineering - bench marking - empowerment - systems approach to management; total quality in human resource management.

Unit IV: Concept & Nature of Management and Process Management Determination of nature of work of a manager; universality of the Principles of management; evolution of management thoughts; role of management principles, planning; organizing;staffing; directing; controlling.

Unit V: Social Responsibilities of Management
Professional management as compared to traditional system of owner management; the need for social responsibilities of business

Unit VI: Strategic Management and Decision – Making
Concept of strategy and strategic management; strategic alternatives; diversification; mergers and acquisition, process guidelines for effective decision making; creativity in decision; making the rational model of decision making challenges to the rational model; improving decision making and problem solving; decision making tools & techniques

For more details syllabus, you can refer to the attached LINK of NBU MBA syllabus
nbu.ac.in/MBA%20STRUCTURE%20OF%20SYLLABUS.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in