2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

NBA-AICTE Application

Sir I want to apply for the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) -AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) so can you please tell me the process for the same
Similar Threads
Thread
AICTE Ph No
AICTE Pdf
Aicte gfr 19
Geu aicte
Mdu aicte
Aicte du
Aicte sss
AICTE IIPC Application Form
Aicte dec
Aicte up
AICTE Is Better Or UGC
Bms aicte
Aicte iit
Aicte iim
AICTE SDP Application Form
Aicte mba
AICTE Or UGC MBA
GATE Application Online Application
Application status of Civil Service application form
PSC application Application form Kerala
11th May 2016, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NBA-AICTE Application

Hey buddy the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India was initially established by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) under section 10(u) of AICTE act, in the year 1994, for evaluations of technical institutions & programmes basis according to specified norms and standards as recommended by AICTE council.

Well at president there are no opening under the National Board of Accreditation

You can follow the below process when the vacancies are available

Visit the official site of the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)

Click on the option for the opportunities at the top

In that tab click on the career option

At present these are the latest notifications fro the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) are there

Presentations of Orientation Workshop on Outcomes-Based Accreditation(For NBA Evaluators) held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.

Please note that the rate of service tax has been increased to 14.5% w.e.f. 15.11.2015. This is applicable to all payments received by NBA on or after 15.11.2015.

In case of part payments made prior to 15.11.2015 and balance after 15.11.2015, enhanced service tax becomes payable on the entire sum i.e. paid before 15.11.2015 + after 15.11.2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in