2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: National Law University Admission Notification

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admission Into the B.A., LL.B. (Hons) Course of the National Law University, Jodhpur Will you Please Provide me the Admission Notification for the National Law University, Jodhpur ?
10th July 2018, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: National Law University Admission Notification

National Law University, Jodhpur is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature.

As you Asking for the Admission Notification for the BA LLB Course of the National Law University, Jodhpur Let me tell you that At present the Admission Notification is Not Available Here I am giving you the Admission Details for the BA LLB Course of the National Law University, Jodhpur

Intake :

The intake capacity of all the two undergraduate degree programmes (B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons), B.A., LL.B. (Hons), put together is 100 students + 15 (NRI)/NRI Sponsored.

Reservation
The break up of the intake capacity is as under :
Scheduled cast : 15%
Scheduled Tribes : 7.5%

Admission Criteria

i) Minimum of 20 students will be required for offering any of the streams i.e. B.A. and B.B.A. on the basis of CLAT merit.

(iii) The option exercised by the students will not be changed in any circumstance, except for the administrative reason as reproduced in Clause-(iv).

(iv) If a stream is not offered due to lack of number of students, students opting for that particular stream will be transferred to the other stream on the basis of available seats.

For more Information you may Contact to the National Law University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
National Law University
Address: NH-65, Mandore Road, Mandor, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342304
Phone: 0291 257 7530

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in